Half Hoo | Joshua Tree National Parks
Characterized by rugged rock formations, Joshua Tree National Park is named after the regions trees and straddles the Colorado and Mojave deserts. Whether you’re out there shopping or enjoying the view, bring along this National Parks headband and stay protected from the sun while enjoying its multifunctionality.
- Keeps hair away from your face. No-slip and headache-free!
- Breathable, soft, and cool against the skin. Dries quickly.
- This product is half the size of a full Hoo-rag. Approximately 9.5” x 9.5”.
- Up to 30 UPF sun protection rating.
- 100% moisture-wicking polyester microfiber.
- One size fits most.
- Machine wash cold. Line dry.
Exchanges must not be opened. To exchange the product, please include a note detailing your name, your address, your phone number, the e-mail address you used to place the order and the product you want to change out. The product must be an equivalent exchange – we will not swap out a $17.95 product for $15.95 or vice versa.
All returns or exchanges may be sent to:
9055 17th Place
Vero Beach, FL 32966
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 in|