Hoo-rag Neck Gaiter | Yellowstone Grand Prismatic
Located in Yellowstone National Park, the Grand Prismatic Spring is the third-largest spring in the world. While you’re out hiking or visiting this beautiful and scenic park, take along our Grand Prismatic National Park bandana for sun protection and multi-functionality.
- Original Hoo-rag is approximately 19.5” long x 9.5” wide
- Wear it as a face mask, neck gaiter, headband, and more.
- UPF30 sun protection rating
- Breathable, soft, and cool against the skin. Dries quickly.
- Made of 100% moisture-wicking polyester microfiber
- Machine wash cold. Line dry.
Exchanges must not be opened. To exchange the product, please include a note detailing your name, your address, your phone number, the e-mail address you used to place the order and the product you want to change out. The product must be an equivalent exchange – we will not swap out a $17.95 product for $15.95 or vice versa.
All returns or exchanges may be sent to:
9055 17th Place
Vero Beach, FL 32966
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 in|
Original Hoo-rag, Extra Large