Hoo-rag, inspired by the Wynwood Art District in South Florida, designed a plaid watercolor headband. This headband is full of bright colors and symmetrical lines. Our unisex design is perfect for any Hooligan who likes to rock the rag primarily as a headband, alice rag, neck gaiter and/or ponytail holder.
- Perfect for art shows, long sunny walks, running and more!
- Keeps hair away from your face. No slip and headache free!
- Breathable, soft and cool against the skin. Dries quickly.
- This product is half the size of a full Hoo-rag. Approximately 9.5” x 9.5”.
- Up to 30 UPF sun protection rating.
- 100% moisture-wicking polyester microfiber.
- One size fits most.
- Machine wash cold. Line dry.
Exchanges must not be opened. To exchange the product, please include a note detailing your name, your address, your phone number, the e-mail address you used to place the order and the product you want to change out. The product must be an equivalent exchange – we will not swap out a $17.95 product for $15.95 or vice versa.
All returns or exchanges may be sent to:
Hoo-rag Returns Dept.
7463 Commercial Circle
Fort Pierce, FL 34951
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 in|