The Arches National Parks Neck Gaiter
North of Moab in Utah, the Arches National Park is known for more than 2,000 natural sandstone arches. This hand-drawn art strives to show the natural beauty seen in this park, and our product promises great coverage and protection during your travels.
- Available as Original and Extra Large
- Original Hoo-rag is approximately 19.5” long x 9.5” wide
- Extra Large Hoo-rag is approximately 19″ long by 10.5″ wide
- Wear it as a face mask, neck gaiter, headband, and more.
- UPF30 sun protection rating
- Breathable, soft, and cool against the skin. Dries quickly.
- Made of 100% moisture-wicking polyester microfiber
- Machine wash cold. Line dry.
Exchanges must not be opened. To exchange the product, please include a note detailing your name, your address, your phone number, the e-mail address you used to place the order and the product you want to change out. The product must be an equivalent exchange – we will not swap out a $17.95 product for $15.95 or vice versa.
All returns or exchanges may be sent to:
Hoo-rag Returns Dept.
7463 Commercial Circle
Fort Pierce, FL 34951
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 in|
Original Hoo-rag, Extra Large