Hoo-rag Neck Gaiter | Yosemite National Parks
Famed for its ancient sequoia trees and the Tunnel View, Yosemite National Park rests in California’s Sierra Nevada mountains. Whether you’re out there shopping or enjoying the view, bring along this Yosemite National Parks bandana and stay protected from the sun while enjoying its multi-functionality.
- Original Hoo-rag is approximately 19.5” long x 9.5” wide
- Wear it as a face mask, neck gaiter, headband, and more.
- UPF30 sun protection rating
- Breathable, soft, and cool against the skin. Dries quickly.
- Made of 100% moisture-wicking polyester microfiber
- Machine wash cold. Line dry.
Exchanges must not be opened. To exchange the product, please include a note detailing your name, your address, your phone number, the e-mail address you used to place the order and the product you want to change out. The product must be an equivalent exchange – we will not swap out a $17.95 product for $15.95 or vice versa.
All returns or exchanges may be sent to:
9055 17th Place
Vero Beach, FL 32966
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 in|
Original Hoo-rag, Extra Large