Great Smoky Mountains National Park Headband
Found along the Tennessee-North Carolina border, the Great Smoky Mountains are a subrange of the Appalachian Mountains. Whether you’re out there shopping or enjoying the view, bring along this National Parks headband and stay protected from the sun while enjoying its multifunctionality.
- Keeps hair away from your face. No-slip and headache-free!
- Breathable, soft, and cool against the skin. Dries quickly.
- This product is half the size of a full Hoo-rag. Approximately 9.5” x 9.5”.
- Up to 30 UPF sun protection rating.
- 100% moisture-wicking polyester microfiber.
- One size fits most.
- Machine wash cold. Line dry.
Exchanges must not be opened. To exchange the product, please include a note detailing your name, your address, your phone number, the e-mail address you used to place the order and the product you want to change out. The product must be an equivalent exchange – we will not swap out a $17.95 product for $15.95 or vice versa.
All returns or exchanges may be sent to:
Hoo-rag Returns Dept.
7463 Commercial Circle
Fort Pierce, FL 34951
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 in|