Hoo-rag Neck Gaiter | Blue Ridge Parkway National Parks
Part of the Appalachian Mountain range and extending 550 miles through eight states, the Blue Ridge Mountains differ greatly from the mountains that surround them. Whether you’re out there shopping or enjoying the view, bring along this National Parks bandana and stay protected from the sun and wind while enjoying its multifunctionality.
- Available as Original and Extra Large
- Original Hoo-rag is approximately 19.5” long x 9.5” wide
- Extra Large Hoo-rag is approximately 19″ long by 10.5″ wide
- Wear it as a face mask, neck gaiter, headband, and more.
- UPF30 sun protection rating
- Breathable, soft, and cool against the skin. Dries quickly.
- Made of 100% moisture-wicking polyester microfiber
- Machine wash cold. Line dry.
Exchanges must not be opened. To exchange the product, please include a note detailing your name, your address, your phone number, the e-mail address you used to place the order and the product you want to change out. The product must be an equivalent exchange – we will not swap out a $17.95 product for $15.95 or vice versa.
All returns or exchanges may be sent to:
9055 17th Place
Vero Beach, FL 32966
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 in|
Original Hoo-rag, Extra Large