Hoo-rag is seeking an individual to fill our e-commerce marketing manager position. We are looking for a creative thinker who has proven experience with online customer acquisition. If you enjoy working with a small company that allows you to implement online ideas and strategies based on previous success, then you will enjoy working with us. We are looking for someone that has run successful e-commerce campaigns with a private brand or marketing firm. If you are confident in the e-commerce world and excited about growing with our small team and brand, we want to hear from you.
Some qualities you should have:
– 5 years+ proven experience in digital marketing
– Experience leading/managing SEO/SEM/PPC, email, social media, re-marketing/retargeting, and/or display advertising campaigns
– Strong expertise in Google Analytics, AdWords and Google Shopping
– Expertise in conversion optimization using Google Analytics
– Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
– Strong experience creating online marketing strategy and execution including budgeting and forecasting
– Proven experience with customer acquisition
– Strong creative ability for creating engaging campaigns to drive online sales
– Proven experience in lead generation/nurturing
– Experience with marketing automation programs
– Experience with email marketing platforms
– Experience driving online sales through affiliate marketing programs such as Commission Junction, eBay and Amazon
– Experience with development of landing pages, micro sites and other UI aspects of site
– Working with our graphic design team to deploy marketing creatives across multiple high visibility platforms to include but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and Snapchat.
– Actively monitoring e-commerce sales while ensuring product pricing is accurate in our e-commerce platform.
– Helping with marketing planning and ultimately ensuring that other Hoo-rag team members are on schedule with graphic generation, sale and promotional deployment.
– Offering up creative ideas that help to grow brand presence with daily, weekly, and monthly sales.
– Updating e-commerce prices and information. Adding, deleting, and managing multiple products.
Things you should be familiar with:
– E-commerce platforms
– Content Management Systems
– Social Media (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Snapchat)
– Microsoft Excel
– Team Management Software
– E-commerce marketing tactics
If you are interested in this position please apply below.
PLEASE NOTE: We will not consider any candidates that don’t attach a resume.