Joshua Tree National Parks Arm Sleeve
$17.95 – $23.95
Characterized by rugged rock formations, Joshua Tree National Park is named after the region’s trees and straddles the Colorado and Mojave deserts. Whether you’re out there shopping or enjoying the view, bring along this National Parks arm sleeve and stay protected.
- Buy One or a Pair.
- Available in two sizes (Large / Small)
- Large lays 17″ long x 4″ wide when flat.
- Small lays 14.5″ long x 3″ wide when flat. Great for kids and youth!
- One size fits most. The stretchy fabric will stay in place without needing a hem or rubber grips.
- Perfect for wearing while running, biking, hunting, playing sports, driving, or working!
- 90% Polyester Microfiber / 10% Spandex.
- Rated UPF50+, blocking up to 97% of the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays.
- Dries quickly & wicks sweat away.
- Machine wash cold. Line or hang dry.
Exchanges must not be opened. To exchange the product, please include a note detailing your name, your address, your phone number, the e-mail address you used to place the order and the product you want to change out. The product must be an equivalent exchange – we will not swap out a $17.95 product for $15.95 or vice versa.
All returns or exchanges may be sent to:
Hoo-rag Returns Dept.
7463 Commercial Circle
Fort Pierce, FL 34951
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 in|