The Arches National Parks Arm Sleeve
$12.65 – $16.75
North of Moab in Utah, the Arches National Park is known for more than 2,000 natural sandstone arches. This hand-drawn art strives to show the natural beauty seen in this park, and our product promises great coverage and protection during your travels.
- Buy One or a Pair.
- Available in two sizes (Large / Small)
- Large lays 17″ long x 4″ wide when flat.
- Small lays 14.5″ long x 3″ wide when flat. Great for kids and youth!
- One size fits most. The stretchy fabric will stay in place without needing a hem or rubber grips.
- Perfect for wearing while running, biking, hunting, playing sports, driving, or working!
- 90% Polyester Microfiber / 10% Spandex.
- Rated UPF50+, blocking up to 97% of the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays.
- Dries quickly & wicks sweat away.
- Machine wash cold. Line or hang dry.
Exchanges must not be opened. To exchange the product, please include a note detailing your name, your address, your phone number, the e-mail address you used to place the order and the product you want to change out. The product must be an equivalent exchange – we will not swap out a $17.95 product for $15.95 or vice versa.
All returns or exchanges may be sent to:
Hoo-rag Returns Dept.
7463 Commercial Circle
Fort Pierce, FL 34951
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 in|